Friday 14 November 2014

More SWORDS OF STEEL and BARBARIAN CROWNS!

The logo for "SWORDS OF STEEL", the forthcoming fantasy anthology paperback from DMR Books which features my story "INTO THE DAWN OF STORMS".


Cover artwork for "SWORDS OF STEEL". This epic painting by Martin Hanford depicts a confrontation between two of my characters on a snow-shrouded antediluvian battlefield (from my story "INTO THE DAWN OF STORMS").




And the cover artwork for the "BARBARIAN CROWNS" fantasy anthology, available soon from Horrified Press/Barbwire Butterfly Books. This epic volume features my story "CHRONICLES OF THE OBSIDIAN CROWN".



Promotional artwork for "BARBARIAN CROWNS":


2 comments:

  1. Glad to see the bal-sagoth legacy lives on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Your stories are my favorite part of the Bal sagoth albums. It's sweet to finally be able to get hold of new some stories! :)

    ReplyDelete